This high quality cancer treatment hospital has undergone a major expansion that has seen the construction of a new building adjacent to the existing hospital. This has created an additional 60 beds, three operating theatres and a day oncology unit, and serves as the main entry to the hospital.
We also have carried out refurbishment works to the existing hospital including converting the day oncology unit into a second stage recovery unit and expanding the Central Sterile Services Department.
The Mechanical Services consisted of the Design and Construction of:
- New Air Handling Units and Fan Coil Units including Ductwork, Filtration and Diffusion.
- Central Plant for Chilled Water Systems, Heating Hot Systems, Domestic Hot Water Systems, including Chillers, Boilers, Calorifiers and Pumps etc.
- Steam Boilers, associated equipment, steam and condensate reticulation pipework serving CSSD.
- Variable Speed Drives.
- Supply and Exhaust Systems and Fans.
- Kitchen Exhaust Systems.
- BMS Controls.
- Medical Gases.
- MSSBs and Electrical.
- Testing and Commissioning.
- Warranty Maintenance and Service