Client: Knox Private Hospital
Project: New Wards & Consulting Suites etc
Consultant: Wood & Grieve
Knox Private Hospital is the largest private hospital in Melbourne’s eastern and south eastern corridor.The project delivered an extension to the existing Inpatient Unit comprising an additional 60 beds and two-bed wards, with eight consulting suites, a new main entrance and pharmacy/gift shop. An expanded imaging department and new kitchen, supply and storage areas,maintenance and workshop areas, and an additional 240 plus car parks were also delivered.
Mechanical Services Works consisted of:
- New Air Handling Units and Fan Coil Units including Ductwork and Diffusion.
- Central Plant for Chilled Water Systems, Heating Hot Systems including Chillers, Boilers and Pumps etc.
- Variable Speed Drives.
- Supply and Exhaust Systems and Fans.
- Kitchen Exhaust Systems.
- BMS Controls.
- Stair Pressurisation systems.
- Medical Gases.
- MSSBs and Electrical.
- Testing and Commissioning.