Client: Mernda Central P-12, Point Cook P-9, Bannockburn P-12, Torquay North Primary School
Consultant: LCI + Collins & Graham Mechanical
As part of the Learning Communities Victoria consortium, we will deliver the New Schools Project PPP for the Victorian State Government.
The consortium brings together the expertise of Watpac as builder, Amber Infrastructure, Spotless Group and Collins and Graham Mechanical to build and maintain new government schools across Victoria, including primary, secondary and special schools, in addition to some community facilities.
As Victoria’s largest new school building project, the schools will be located in the state’s fastest growing areas.
The Mechanical Services consisted of the Design and Construction of:
- New Single Split and Multi Split Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Systems, including CO2 control systems, Air Diffusion, etc.
- Exhaust Systems and Fans.
- Mixed Mode Ventilation
- Night Purge
- Heat Recovery Air Conditioning to Pool Hall
- Kitchen Range hoods, Canopy’s and Exhaust
- Gas Fired Radiant Tube Heating of Games Halls
- Sawdust Extraction and Welding Bay Exhaust
- Fume Cupboards.
- BMS Controls.
- MSSBs and Electrical
- Testing and Commissioning
- Warranty Maintenance and Service