Orygen, the National Centre of Excellence in Youth Mental Health, is the world’s leading research and knowledge translation organisation focusing on mental ill-health in young people.
The facility houses both Orygen, The National Centre of Excellence in Youth Mental Health and Orygen Youth Health.
Orygen’s state-of-the-art clinical, education, training and research services facility has been designed to support collaboration and innovation and gives Orygen greater capacity to grow its work.
Mechanical Services Works consisted of:
- New Air Handling Units, Heat Recovery, Fan Coil Units and Chilled Beams, including Ductwork and Air Diffusion.
- Central Plant for Chilled Water Systems and Heating Hot Systems including Chillers, Cooling Towers, Boilers, Pumps, Heat Exchangers, etc.
- Variable Speed Drives.
- Supply and Exhaust Systems and Fans.
- BMS Controls.
- Stair Pressurisation systems.
- MSSBs and Electrical.
- Testing and Commissioning